Monday, February 1, 2010

BIG fun

Boston Indoor Games (BIG) is this Saturday. I hope you've purchased your tickets, as a whole night of track fun is in store. There are NBB'rs in Sections 10, 17 and possibly others.

As tradition, NBB spectators will celebrate post-BIG. I'd like to get reservations in. If you can RSVP, it'll help with the headcount. We're thinking Game On or Boston Beerworks in Fenway. Alternative suggestions are welcome.

Even if you're not watching the meet, you're welcome to join us afterwards. The last event is at 8p, so we'll aim to meet at 9:15p.

7 comments:

  1. I'm always in for some BIG fun. After I watch Dibaba beat my 5K time again, I'll most definitely be ready for a few drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making reservations for Fenway's Boston Beerworks 9:15p. I'm going to start with 15ppl.
    I think the tentative post-dinner plan is An Tua Nua's. Karina mandates there be dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, here's Boston Beerworks website:
    http://www.beerworks.net/html/locations_fenway.html

    Address:
    61 Brookline Avenue
    Boston, MA 02215
    Opposite Fenway Park
    PHONE: 617.536.BEER

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, my wife and I are in for drinks and potentially dinner after. We're in the silver section. It's firt come first serve seating, so we'll try to get there early. We can try to save some seats if there are others with silver tickets.

    -Dan Hocking

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm in! Dinner at Beerworks, dancing at An Tua Nua!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in for the post-meet dinner/drinks/fun.

    I'm in section 12 at the meet, anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dan and I are in section 9.

    ReplyDelete