Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Team Photo Session

At Saturday's practice (5/1) we will be doing a team photo session. The team website needs some photo updates and the weather on Saturday looks decent. If you can't make it, maybe we'll add another day to get additional photos for the website.

Please bring your most current NB uniform and gear for the photos. If you don't have the newest kit, that's ok. Also, please avoid competitor gear. Otherwise, you'll hear me griping about doing lots of Photoshop work, and no one wants that.

Thanks in advance!

7 comments:

  1. won't be able to come this saturday since i'll be proctoring the SAT's. funny...i was doing the same thing during last year's photo shoot, so it must be the same weekend. it looked like fun so i'm sorry to be missing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do we get free food again????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be there either because I'm going to Block Island for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, can I come too? I love Block Island :) Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it Sat either, but it looks like there will be nice weather for the photo! Hope all is well, I miss not working out with ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not the photo shoot that we did for NB last year. This is just a team photo and some group shots. Ballard, if you're providing food then it's free... for us :)

    ReplyDelete