Friday, March 26, 2010

Fairwell Reggie...

... well, for now. Tuesday March 30 is our last indoor practice. And just in time for this morning's snow! Have faith though, yesterday was in the 60s, so the typical New England weather is doing its thing.

In order to give Reggie a proper sendoff (and also Jeff Boyd who is heading out to California soon), we are doing a Take Two on the Border Kong event.

After Tuesday's practice, we'll head to Border Cafe and the Hong Kong in Harvard Square for food, drinks and to reminisce how nice it was to be away from the elements. Then we can drink to the misery of the first few outdoor practices that will likely be in some kind of raw, windy snow storm!

Let me know if you'll be joining for a reservation head count at Border Cafe :)

13 comments:

  1. I'm in.
    -PFoote

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can count me in too -thanks
    -Dan H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in too.
    -Liz P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm down, as long as I can make inappropriate comments to Jeff without fear of retribution.

    Philip

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there.

    Avery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count Me in

    Rupprecht

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too! joanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checking, the 12:51p Dan is Lounsbury?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes thats me. Too many Dans now.

    Dan L

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it's not too late, count me in!

    Jill K

    ReplyDelete