Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dear RLTAC

I emailed Reggie Lewis Track in regards to their website. I'll let you know if I get any responses.

Dear RLTAC,
I've been a user of the Reggie Lewis Track center since my high school days (15+ years). The facility has been an amazing addition to the community and to the city. It's provided indoor track usage for the high schoolers, local colleges and post-collegiate athletes, as well as development activities for the youth of the city.
I feel that the website should be greatly improved to give the Track its due recognition for being a world class facility. The appearance and contents should be redesigned. Up-to-date information is key to keep fans and users of RLTAC aware of events, schedule updates, cancellations/closings, community opportunities, etc.
The New Balance Track and Field Center at the Armory in NY had struggled with this and has since upgraded their website. Although there can still be improvement, it provides a goal for RLTAC to achieve and possibly surpass.
I hope my comments will be taken in earnest as I continue to support the growth of RLTAC.
Regards,

Yvonne Green

1 comment:

  1. From Keith McDermott (Director of RLTAC):

    "We are in the process of updating our website. Thanks for the feedback and the kind words about the Center."

    ReplyDelete