Saturday, December 5, 2009

Place Your Bets!

With the newest NBB member set to make his/her debut soon, it's time for you to place your bets.  Post your answers to the following questions - winner gets bragging rights, loser gets diaper duty!

- Will "Peanut" Carrara be a future member of the men's or women's team? 
- Will Peanut false start or will everyone be waiting around on the starting line while he/she does a few more strides?  (In other words, what day will Peanut join us?  Due date is December 19, I believe!)
- Will Peanut qualify for the Clydesdale division?  Or will he/she need to head for seconds in the post-race buffet?  (Weight?)
- Will Peanut be a high jumper or will he/she trip over the steeple barriers?  (How tall?)




Stay tuned for more Peanut updates in the coming weeks!

12 comments:

  1. My guesses:

    - Girl (though I'm kind of hoping boy, I'm selfishly on the lookout for new recruits)
    - Dec. 24
    - 18"
    - 6lbs. 9oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna guess...

    - Boy
    - December 25th, 2009
    - shorter than average
    - average weight

    I don't know how big/tall babies are supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely see a lil mini ryan carrara running around! My guess is a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve -- I'm pretty sure babies average around 13 pounds and are about 2 ft. tall. I bet Christy is glad you included "2009" - I don't think she's ready to carry Peanut through to XMas '10!

    ReplyDelete
  5. - Boy
    - 12/28
    - 20"
    - 7lbs 8oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. - Boy
    - 12/16 (he's going to be so fast...right from the start!)
    - 17"
    - 6 lbs, 6 oz - just a little dude, but sometimes that's what it takes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karina predicts:
    Dec 13th
    7 lb, 1 oz
    20 in
    Boy (named Peanut on the birth certificate)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole's Prediction:
    Dec, 20th
    6lbs 8oz
    21in
    Boy

    ReplyDelete
  9. With Erin's information, I will make some height and weight guesses then.

    19"
    7 pounds

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHHH a mini-Carrera! This is so exciting!
    Dec 16
    16"
    6lbs6oz
    Lots of sixes! I agree with KJ, it will say Peanut on HER birth certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Word is that there was a false alarm on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Runner boy Carrera
    Dec. 26
    19"
    7lb 3oz

    ReplyDelete