Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Costume Contest


Saturday is Halloween and what better way to celebrate than to have a Costume Contest at practice.


I will not be able to attend but photos will be posted and will be judged. I'll bring the (to-be-determined) prize to practice on Tuesday.


So, show up to practice in a costume. Extra points if you can wear the costume to do the workout in, and do the workout well (big Coke can costume equals funny, but not easy to run in).


Have fun and tell me all about it here!


3 comments:

  1. Hey! So I've got a few costume ideas for saturday morning practice ... i'm willing to dress up if others are!?! I love Halloween, and also love the fact that Halloween is on a Saturday this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the pics at? What costume did you find the most interesting, weird, funny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I've created an empty album so the photos can be posted at:

    http://nbboston.shutterfly.com/3181

    ReplyDelete