Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update! Run Pool to Fresh Pond

For Saturday's practice at Fresh Pond, the actual tempo starts at 10a (previously I said 9a, my apologies for any confusion).

For those driving, you need to arrive early enough to park, warmup, stretch, "etc" - that's why we have a meet time of 9a. Also, note that the parking lots at Fresh Pond are for Cambridge Residents Only. There is parking across Fresh Pond Parkway, in local business parking lots (choose wisely).

There is a group warming up to Fresh Pond from Watertown. The local Watertown-ites (myself, Jeff C, Karina, Archard) are run pooling there. I'll pick up Archard, then JC and Karina along the way. Contact me if you'd like to join.

Also, don't forget to RSVP to the NBB Season Opener cookout that's occurring at 2p on Saturday! If you didn't get an evite, you're not invited. Just Kidding! Please let us know. The system was quirky and some invitations were lost.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment